Sunday, June 17, 2012

Break


train ride after a long while
ever since the term break started and now that we are nearing the end of it, seriously I felt that I have done nothing much with Zethan and much of the term break so far have been spent on Ipad and watching telly which is very bad.

Had plans to bring him out for a few activities but never really got down to it partially because of both our flu saga so no movies, no ducktours, no POLW sentosa but mostly feasting and shopping!

had wanted to do some activities workbooks with him too but again never even got down to buying them. Yes that's how bad a mummy I can be, Gosh..

Zethan had been quite a handful for the last week or so. What I could not tolerate the most was he is turning to be very rude and leaning towards the rebellious streaks, wonder has it got to do with sensing the arrival of bb2 very soon. I can be high on tolerance on most issues to the extent of closing both eyes and ears turning deaf BUT rudeness is a big no no that burst my tolerance scale. He is talking back at us, using our words against us and throwing tantrum when he does not get his way, all happening within a matter of days, extreme total change which he had never ever been.

I am wondering too if it could be due to the fact that he is observing the various preparations the past week for the sister thus feeling abit left out and jealous about it. I have tried to get him involved in the preps e.g. when doing the laundry, will get his help to load into the washer, keeping the laundry - got his help to place them in the basket etc. Certainly hope that my suspicion is uncalled for.

on the other hand he is still a very much pretty sweet child, saying goodnight to everyone every night without fail including the little sister in the tummy. He will requested to lift up my shirt and say goodnight meimei to the bump and of course I had to reply meimei say goodnight Zethan. An interesting joke which happened a few nights back.

Z - Goodnight daddy
D - Goodnight
Z - huh, Goodnight who?!
D - Goodnight Zethan (with a frown on his face) LOL

No comments: