Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Daddy II

Okay, I though it's high time I gave back the credit due to the daddy. You might not have remember the ranting post months back, refresh your memory ~ http://oursweetiepiyobaby.blogspot.com/2010/03/daddy.html

I was complaining big time on how little help the daddy rope in on care giving of the little guy. Proud to say, 6 months down the road now, he's improving leaps and bounds **pat pat on the daddy's back**. Gosh, I am speaking as though he is my boy too!

seriously speaking, the daddy contributed alot these days. well it might not be willingly on his end since Zethan insisted on the daddy helping him with almost every single thing. Yes your eyes are not playing a trick on you. I am not sure to rejoice or be upset over the whole situation.

Now the daddy helped to bath the little man, wash him after poo and put him to bed, nap or night. Zethan kind of insisted that the daddy does all these mentioned for him and will protest if I am the one doing it and daddy is out of sight. I can enjoyed the occasional luxury of spending some mummies~time~alone gathering with the babes without worries weighing on my mind on how they are faring back at home. Now we are playing reverse roles since majority of the kiddos prefer mummy to do these chores over the daddy thus explaining my dilemma. But heck care, can't bothered, status quo as of now.

In the morning when he woke up, usually it is the daddy he will disturb by kicking, rolling over and the stunts goes on endlessly. this is definitely good for me especially over the weekend. As daddy need to work on saturday so daddy will prepare and feed him milk while I am allowed to sleep in a little longer unless he leaves the house before Zethan is up then that is a seperate story.

So I have to enjoy life as long as Zethan allow, who knows if he decide otherwise or maybe it will be for a long long while, of course the latter is ideally prefered!

2 comments:

GS said...

Lucky you... I still dun have the luxury and AD's DD is pretty much hands off.

Serene said...

dats why I decide to give back the due credit, Z's stickiness to him kinda push him to do it too!