Sunday, June 8, 2014

Bus Ride

We took our first bus ride on Labour's Day, just the both of us.

Had wanted to take the train to meet the father and son when had gone out much earlier to Sim Lian Square to repair Zethan's Ipad that had gone bonkers out of the blue. It was rather a torture as he kept fussing for our Ipad instead and so it was decided to check out if it's worthwhile to send in for repair or to dump it.
It was a last minute decision to opt for the bus instead as I have recalled passing by on my way to work. I have very very limited knowledge of bus services thus if there is a need for public transport, train is usually my first if not only choice. I do believe that this is Zelyn's first time on the bus if not the first since a long time. She looked really serious and took a while before relaxing and enjoying the ride. By and large no major hiccup and she did appear to enjoy the ride afterall!

No comments: