Tuesday, December 3, 2013

Aww

Where did all the time go?!!
 
Despite being a SAHM during Zelyn's infancy period close to a year, it somehow feel like time is too short and it is over before I even knew it. I know there will be people out there rolling their eyes at this point of time and the curses and swearing are out of their mouth faster than I say Hey!
 
Now I must admit that I do have a tiny bit of luxury to spend time with them at home BUT the circumstances we are in right then does not qualify for 'luxury of time' as I am simply too tied up with the day to day routines till I could hardly breathe!! I am very ashamed to say that despite the time spent with them, I hardly contribute much to their cognitive developments; no flash cards, no story telling, nothing. Except for the daily 'conversation' hoping that it does helped a little in one way or another. 
Honestly speaking I have to count my blessings everyday, waking up to another day to our little family, be grateful of what we have even though we are not very well to do, okay enough before I get all emotional again for whatever reasons I do not know! Tuning back here, my little princess turn 17 months old.
 
She is such a joy to be around these days, much more smiley and cheeky, always cracking her mind how to get herself out of difficult situations especially when she knows that she is in trouble. She will usually try the distraction technique, wearing her best cheeky smile and babble away in bid to make us laugh at her tactics.
Oh have I mentioned previously that she is a big fan of selfie?!! How updated and IT savvy she can be huh, more than her mummy me. Like her brother, most of the time she will turned away on purpose when there are clear intention to take a picture of her. When there is no such intention, she will beam brightly, say cheese etc when I hold up my iphone. Exasperating my little princess can be.
 She is starting to babble away non stop and can speak a few words rather clearly now. Surprisingly she could babble "Peppa Pig", no thanks to Ipad and the app. A big TV addict she is, when the TV is not on, she will bring both remote controls (TV & SCV) to you. Now both the children constantly fighting over TV program, the princess insisted on her Cbeebies and BabyTv while the young man prefer his Cartoon Network. Short of having 2 television sets for each of them while the poor adults could not even have some moments of adult programs, not until they are in bed.
A list of other words she could manage; Ahper (apple), See you, peas (please), daddy, tank jiu (thank you), xie xie, kor (brother), Ss (yes), Lala & Pol (teletubbies), cat, gou gou (dog), that's all my limited memory can served me. Make a mental note - will save the list of words in my iphone to save my pea brain from killing more brain cells every blog post.
 
She enjoyed eating loads and can easily be bribed with food. Not only she enjoyed eating but her acceptance for food is really high. She can munch on bread, rice (bits, not a lot though), fish, soft carrots, apple and had been widely introduced to our table food, all thanks to the grandma, who else. Whenever she spot us eating or snacking, her initial reaction will be showing us her big wide mouth and go AH! The fuss she will kicked if we do not share our food with her.
 
Gosh, I am super brain fried now. Losing my train of thoughts easily these days, is that sign of aging?!!

No comments: