Sunday, October 17, 2010

Read

I love sundays as it's the only day the whole family can sleep in together, that's it provided Zethan is willing to which hardly happen thus sleeping in become a luxury.

We borrowed a book titled Brown Bear, Brown Bear, What do you see? from JG library and I have been reading to him before his nap or bedtime coupled with some little actions tagged with words like "what", "see" etc. The story spoke about the individual animals and what they see which is another animal. As I flipped the page and read about the next animal, I will usually point to the picture of the animal in the book.

This morning something funny happened. I am still in bed and this Zethan decide to wake up very very early like 7-ish, whining and fussing with the daddy. I ignored him while the daddy had to see to him since Zethan is fussing with him instead (what a bliss right, for me). I continued to drift off to sleep and the next moment (not sure how long after), I felt Zethan sitting beside me and holding my hands pointing to the book! I peeped at him while he continue to do so, guess he must be trying to imitate me reading the book to him.

Little actions they do tend to surprise and never failed to amaze us don't they.

No comments: