Sunday, May 11, 2014

Neglected

WHAT?!! Seriously I have neglected this poor little space of ours for close to 3 months?!! I do not even know myself what have I been so busy with which could not even warrant a 30 minutes or so for some brief updates! And yes now apparently I am facing major mental block, no indications on how, where and when should I start with. Well, let me try....

Feb
~ Demise of my great grandmother (the kids' great great grandmother, yes they are the fifth generation which is pretty rare at this age of time)
~ Hiring our 4th helper or was it 5th? (correction, it's ex-helper now! that's another long long story by the way)
~ Termination of employment from a super lousy crappy SME (via courier services during my great grandma's funeral, lost some of my belongings in the process, never get to pack my stuff at all, that's how crappy it can be)

March
~ job search begins
~ my young man's 1st holiday without me! (grandma brought him on a long bus ride to Genting while my princess enjoys my sole attention and being only child)
~ training the new helper
~ Treasure Trove 2014; Disney on Ice!
~ commence employment with new organisation!

April
~ Repatriate the helper!
~ Settling into new job

Honestly I am really thankful to have kept a tidy update in Facebook which otherwise I will not have possibly be able to gather the comprehensive updates above though brief it might be. Possibly I will pick on a few to blog individually about it and trust me that is going to take some time again, if ever I did. There are some much updates in particular on my dear little princess as she is growing fast and furious, reaching many milestones for the past few months. Favoritism aside, there is a need for my handsome young man's updates as well!

Okay find one day, one fine day.....

No comments: