Monday, May 12, 2014

Happy Mother's Day

Still in time....

HAPPY MUMMY'S DAY  to my mummy, myself and all mummies out there.

Truly it was only when one become a mummy that she realized how mummies felt. 

I did not have a close relationship with mine since childhood due to numerous reasons. It was only after Zethan arrived that our relationship improved tremendously and the bonding excel. Honestly the conversations we had during that 1 year far exceeded the last 30+ years. Yes that is how bad it can be, no exaggerations here. 

As the saying goes, whenever there is any setbacks, it's always mummy around to offer her help. This is particularly true as frankly she rendered huge help when it comes to the care-giving of both my kids. If not for her help, gathered I will not have peace of mind to be a Full Time Working Mother. She took such good care of my children even over the weekends without much complains. Mummies are really the most noble being on Earth, always putting children ahead of themselves. Parenting and care-giving is indeed the toughest career in the world and yet one of the most rewarding. We have to be appreciative of our mummies and in turn hope that our children will be of us.

We belong to the traditional family when all do not express their emotions freely. Having said that I would still like to say a big Thank You to my mummy!

p/s ~ by the time this post is completed, over ran by 9 mins!
edited on 31 May...

Presenting my priceless and precious "Zeffany bracelet"....

My sweet young man had wanted to give me a surprise with this bracelet. He started asking a week before on my favorite colors and I had to offer him 3 choices. He try to be as secretive as he can be (or so he thought) revealing that Guo Laoshi will be teaching them some craftwork but it's supposed to be a secret present for Mother's Day!

Anyhow on the day itself, I returned home, opened the door and saw the smirk on his face, hands behind his back. I had to pretend nothing is happening, went around the house with my usual routine. Then he asked me to sit down on the couch and stretch out one of my hand, another hand (left or right). He went on to slip the bracelet on for me and go "Mu Qing Jie Kuai Le". Frankly my heart swell and I nearly melted, how very sweet can that be. For the rest of the day he made sure I wore it and was rather upset that I had remove it when I went to bed. The next morning, he inspected and reminded me to put it on. In his words he said, sleep also must wear!

My dearest baby, you are unable to apprehend at this point of time but it was precisely how precious it is to me that I am not wearing it all day! One day you might understand...

No comments: