Wednesday, September 18, 2013

10 years

What's up with me and counting the days or rather years?! It just dawn on me that my previous post is along the line to xx years too! Probably a strong signal that I am getting on in age, Hee.
 
Today marked the decade of our 'toilet paper' aka marriage certificate, 10 years since we commit ourselves to each other, penning on the dotted line giving away our freedom and change of status.
 
10 years later, we are complete as a family, a small family of 4. Yes you read it right, we are confirmed, chopped, signed stopping at 2 so factory going to declare shutting down.
 
We have been through our fair shares of ups and downs, goods and bads. It was not a smooth sailing journey for the past 10 years but we survived through it. Sometimes I am appreciative that we are of extreme character which have probably attribute to how we have managed to come this far. Of course there are times when I would rather to resolve the issue there and then rather than keep it suspended and hanging in the air. In many instances I had to keep reminding myself to tame down and quit being too strong headed.
 
No I am not going to get all touchy feely in the post but it is freaking scary to start counting the numbers every time there is an occasion. Time did not slowed down after certain age but apparently went past much faster than it could be. A good tell-tale sign would definitely be the children! Alright looking forward to many more years to come and counting, no major celebration, no renewal of vows, no new engagement ring but just a simple affair of dinner with the whole family!  

No comments: