Monday, June 15, 2009

Botak!


Zethan had his hair shaved on 6 Jun 09 and bid goodbye to his beautiful hair.

Feeling the wind in my hair!

why Zethan had to have his hair shaved

shower before hair shave

aiyo mummy, im shy to be pictured naked!

have you had enough?

heard of the saying ~ hair standing on ends?

okie, give up, smile more radiantly for more shots

beads of perspiration

I'm all ready, get on it before I change my mind

no turning back now ~ oh my precious hair

hmm....sure it's done?

officially declared botak!

my new image - still handsome?

yeah, mummy say no doubts!

mummy's handsome botak head!

4 comments:

Auntie Jas said...

woot!!

he looked rounder lor... cute!
wanna squeeze him tight!

Unknown said...

oh my.. y cut the hair?

like going army lei..haha

Love ~ Zs' Mummy Ser said...

Auntie Jas...his head is indeed round. hee

Love ~ Zs' Mummy Ser said...

Flo...he is balding badly at the back + nagging from grandma so shave! now resemble much like army boi!