Monday, September 8, 2008

Godsend

19 weeks 7 days

we got this body pillow from cheeky bon bon during the recent taka baby fair. since it wasn't costing alot ($16.90 if my memory never fail me), decide to give it a try even though that's the last pc on the shelf and I hate the PINK design.

Previously sleeping at night is a chore as using bolster in between my legs was a little too huge while pillow is a little too flat. Yeah, readin till this point you might be wondering does it have to be so troublesome but indeed it is. Finding the right position to sleep is a major headache as it is not to mention the bedding accessories involved!

Anyway back to the topic, although it wasn't as comfy as the regular size maternity body pillow, at least it suffice for me to have better ease of sleep. I like the feel that it's neither too huge nor flat in between my legs and the fact that it could be close to my growing bump. So with the help of this godsend thingy, if not for better quality sleep then the least will be floating into la-la land much easier.

No comments: