Tuesday, September 2, 2008

Fall

19 weeks 1 day

hooray...marked another milestone today with our precious...we are 19 weeks today!

clumsy and bad mummy had a fall this afternoon after attending an interview. careless mummy slipped while approaching a low ramp partly caused by my bad sandal which is barely 2 months old!

slipped outdoor but it wasn't even raining but the lucky thing is mummy managed to break the fall with my knees thus bruising it slightly and reducing the impact of landing on my bum bum.

mummy is so upset and angry with myself that I nearly cried to myself. this is the 1st time in my whole life that I fell while walking. feeling a little paranoid, thought run wild and feel as if mummy feel some pain in the lower abdomen. well to think positively, it could be a blessin in disguise at the very least mummy did not land on the tummy.

will make a mental note to throw away this pair of sandal and get another pair which is another headache because it's tough to get comfy shoes especially covered shoes. mummy have broad & fleshy feet which worsen now that pregnant.

No comments: