Monday, July 22, 2013

Sweet

My little big man can be so sweet sometimes while can be hair pulling dealing with him at other times, that's what parenthood is all about, isn't it.

Mom & Son bedtime talk just few days back....

We discussed why he was caned earlier as he misbehaved...

Z ~ Mummy, I like you.
M ~thank you. I like you too..
Z ~ bcos you buy the ninja toy for me!
M ~ it's daddy who bought it for you. So if mummy did not buy for you, you dun like mi (pretend to sulk)
Z ~ I still like you, you are the best **im near to melting point**
He continued ~ Mummy it's okie you did not buy, daddy can buy for mi!

My heart nearly shattered into thousand pieces. Super heart pain as I ignored him just now, told him I'm really upset with him and refused to talk to him or hold him!

The adult like 2 way conversation which mainly occur around bedtime. Guess it's because there are no other distractions and we could have each other's full attention. So loving it....

No comments: