Wednesday, November 3, 2010

wiser

prefer to acknowledge that I have turned wiser yesterday embracing one more year of priceless experiences and knowledges (hopefully)!
if I am granted 3 wishes, these shall be the ones: -

I wish upon the star that our family will stayed healthy and happy.

I wish upon the star that Zethan will be well behaved

I wish upon the star that ............(3rd wish must always be kep a secret *winks*)
back to reality! we had a simple celebration yesterday by having Japanese lunch at Iodori. The choice were wide though variety not so. In a nutshell, generous serving of sashimi, nice teppanyaki minus the poor presentation and value for money.
Zethan is such a good boy and supposed he's being so sweet to this mummy by behaving himself throughout the 2hrs lunch without much fuss. Yes we did enjoyed our lunch in bliss, a luxury not experienced for a long while

Next we brought the little guy to Polliwogs and he fell asleep 5 mins before reaching so we allowed him to nap in the car for 30mins since I gathered that if not, we are going to risk a meltdown and he is not going to enjoy himself. Being weekday and Zethan under 2 YO, we just have to pay $8 for unlimited play.
It was challenging following him around in the play scape area since he is so nimble and fast, a vast difference from our last trip when it is much more managable. after a good 45mins, I had to 'drag' him back for a rest and have his milk which brought huge protests!

Then it was daddy's turn as I can hardly catch my breath now! He was thoroughly enjoying himself having a whale of time and fuss when he was brought back for a quick rest and water break. major meltdown which left him yelling on the floor out of which I pay no attention to. took a while for him to calm down before I insisted that daddy bring him for the last round before we go. I am seriously amazed by the endless energy he has!
now whose birthday was it by the way? apparently the little guy had a blast more than the mummy. oh ya, suddeny dawned on me that for my last birthday, we brought him to Polliwogs as well!

No comments: