Tuesday, June 18, 2013

Precious

 
 
Such precious moments when my little man initiated small talks....awww....growing up fast & furious!
 
Our bedtime conversation..

 Z - smell so nice!
Mi - wat smell is so nice?
Z - smell like aircon. I can sleep better (he meant the downpour)
Z - mummy, tis is new hse or old hse?
Mi - new hse. We bought when Zethan is abt 2yrs old & meimei is not here yet.
Z - meimei is in mummy's tummy?
Mi - yes, u r right. Do you rem our old hse?
Z - shake his head. Got toys?
Mi - yes alot of toys!
Z - I forgot....never mind?!!

Uncertain how the conversation came about but I enjoyed it for sure. My heart simply melt thinking about it! The simple joys of motherhood that nobody can apprehend unless you are one.
 
How many more years will we have such bedtime talks? Enjoy it while it last...

No comments: