Tuesday, November 12, 2013

Time-out


We had a good laugh.
 
Just the other day, korkor was punished by sent to the time-out corner thus he was in tears and asking for forgiveness which as usual I will ignore. My message to him will be think about why you are being punished and there is no point in crying and shouting. I will come to you when you are ready (usually when he has calmed down and no fooling around). So when he is all ready and I sent him over to talk to him on why he is being punished.
 
At the corner of my eyes, noticed that meimei is walking away from us. The next thing we saw sent us roaring out loud. She walked to the time-out corner and punished herself, sitting down quietly at the time-out corner.
 
Could not help it but re-enact the whole scenario to snap a photo! A good example on how much they are picking up from the older sibling, hopefully the good ones definitely!

No comments: