Monday, November 11, 2013

Blog

Realised since a long time ago that my blog is still very "Zethan" oriented, at least the layout and photos are.
 
Not that I am being really unfair to Zelyn but as it is, I am struggling to find time for establishing topics and posts, let alone changing the designs and layouts. It certainly did not help that I am hopeless with IT related tasks including blogging. Can somebody lend me "blog design for idiots", if there is one available?
 
I had spent a lot of time in the initial stage trying to create this blog, all those lingo just is not my cup of tea. Well right then I could afford the time as I am preggy, without any disturbance so figuring out the bits and pieces of setting up the blog was still do-able. Honestly the last I did any change to the design and layout was simply add in a photo of both the siblings, done our of guilt lately. Not even a time ticker of Zelyn, okay that shall be the next attempt, will try to make it a point to get it done otherwise nothing will ever happen.
 
Tips on fuss free blog design and layout please anyone?

No comments: